This year’s Geneva Motor Show looks set to be as action-packed as ever opening to the public on March 5th. The show is in its 85th year and as usual you can expect all the big names attending.
Located in the beautiful city of Geneva, conveniently positioned next to the airport, the show is a must for any petrol head.
As usual there will be a broad spectrum of exciting new cars on show from every manufacturer. The real crowd pleasers and teasers are the supercars. We can look forward to debuts from Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and McLaren.
For the rest of us without the supercar budget, hot hatches will be out in force this year including the new Ford Focus RS, Audi RS3 and the production version Honda Civic Type R. We will see the usual mainstream metal on display including production vehicles from Skoda, Renault and Vauxhall.
Below are the top cars to watch:
- Audi R8 – Audi’s latest supercar
- Ferrari 488 GTB – Powered by a 661 BHP Turbo engine
- Ford Focus RS – The RS badge is back with 4WD
- Honda Civic Type R – The radical new Hot Hatch from Honda
- Skoda Superb – Promises a lot of car for the money
- Vauxhall Viva – The Viva name returns for the budget city car
We will be keeping you all posted throughout the show, so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages for the latest news.
To get your Pre-order in for cars at the show call GWA on 01243 510650