The majority of people like to catch some winter sun this time of year. But have you considered something a little different. For those petrol heads out there that want an experience of a lifetime we have found something that will definitely get the pulse racing.
Supercar Ice Driving holidays are becoming a popular alternative.
You will experience driving high powered rally and supercars on ice. The worlds best advanced driver training means learn from the best. Finnish Rally Champions will teach you car handling like you have never seen before.
During the holiday your driving skills will advance rapidly. A personal instructor will be coaching you one-to-one at all times.
You will learn:-
– Advanced driving skills with powerful cars
– Car handling and braking techniques
– Car control in winter conditions
– Rally driving skills
– Learn to find professional racing lines
– Learn what Electronic Driving Aid does in real life situations
– 4 wheel (4×4) drifting techniques
– Scandinavian flick
Packages typically include:
– Finnish, English speaking travel assistant
– Transportation to race tracks from hotel
– Full 7h track day and driver training
– Lunch at race track
– Snacks and refreshments at race track
– WRC level rally drivers as instructors
– 1 to 1 driver training
– Track safety
– Towing cars
– Spare cars
– Unlimited petrol
As well as learning to control a car on a slippery surface, you’ll also be taught some useful tips that will help you react better in everyday situations.
You can also take your own car along if you are brave enough…
So where do you have to go for such an action packed holiday? There are a number of established tracks open in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Austria.
Bookings are typically tailored for groups, so get your friends together, grab the wheel while you can and take to the ice track.
For more information have a look at the links below.